1 lb of sliced lean beef
1 tbl oyster sauce
1/2 tbl fish sauce
2 tsp brown sugar
1 tbl minced garlic
1 tbl minced shallot
1 tsp mushroom seasoning
1 sweet onion
pickled vegetables (optional)
sweet fish sauce
green leaf lettuce
fresh herbs of choice
roasted crushed peanuts
1. Boil noodles. Drain, rinse, and let air dry dry. Set aside for later.
2. Wash all veggies and greens. Let air dry and set aside for later.
3. Chop lettuce, julienne cucumber, and sliced the sweet onions.
4. Marinate beef with 1tbl oyster sauce, 1/2 tbl fish sauce, 2 tsp brown sugar, 2 tbl cooking oil, 1 teaspoon mushroom seasoning, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, 1 tbl minced garlic, 1 tbl minced shallots.
5. Heat up oil in a pan, stir fried beef on high heat. Add the sweet onions towards the end and stir fried along with the beef.
6. In a bowl, assemble vermicelli noodle, lettuce, cucumber, pickled veggies, and fresh herbs. Top off with stir fried beef and onions and a sprinkle of roasted crush peanuts.
7. Enjoy with some sweet fish sauce!