It’s all started when my oldest friend told me how much she loves eating garlic. The first thing that came to mind was garlic noodles! Luscious noodles covered in a savory butter sauce with lots of minced garlic. I was told the noodles were so good the jumbo shrimps were not even necessary!
1-16 0z bag of lo mien noodles
1 stick of butter
2 tablespoon of finely minced garlic
3 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 tablespoon of chopped green onions (garnish)
1. Boil the lo mein noodles in water until it’s about 80% done approx. 10 mins. I like my noodles with a firm bite, so it’s important to NOT overcook the noodles
2. Drain and set aside.
3. Melt the stick of butter on medium heat and add the minced garlic. Let the garlic infused in the butter and become fragrance.
4. Toss in the lo mein noodles and add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and garlic powder.
5. You want to cook noodles on high heat so that the butter will fry the noodles.
6. Just when the noodles are about done add the chopped green onions.
7. Serve with your choice of protein and top with rated Parmesan cheese.